Sunday, January 28, 2007

Squares, Squares and More Squares!!

Lily Mei, I wish for you to understand that the most important family resemblance is in the resemblance of the heart.

Heather Bowman-Tomlinson
Sterling Hts, MI


May you grow up to fulfill the plan that God had for your life before you were ever born.-Jeremiah 29:11

The Edmisten Family

Indian Trail, NC


Wishing you great happiness, including a life full of great health, wealth, and love.

The Chatwin Family

Mount Gilead, OH


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11 Wishing you peace and joy with your forever family! God Bless You Always,

The Flath Family

El Dorado Hills, CA

According to Christopher Robin, it goes like this: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.-Lessons from the Hundred Acre Wood

The Aldrich Family
Federal Way, WA


Your beauty and love chase after me everyday of my life!-Psalm 23:6 May God's Love always be a part of your life!

The Clark Family

Gresham, OR

We wish for you a life filled with love and happiness. With love,


The James Family

Auburn, CA

Where there is great love there are always miracles.-Willa Cather

Wishing you a life filled with love.

Snider/Hall Family

Uxbridge, MA

Where I was born and where I live is unimportant. It is important what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest.-Georgia O'Keefe

The Latham Family

Richmond, VA

No comments: