Sunday, January 28, 2007

More Squares For Lily's Quilt!

A Special Wish for a Special Child...
A Special Blanket To Keep You Warm...
A Special Set of Parents To Love You Forever...
May your world be full of love, joy, surprise, laughter, good blessings and wonderful memories.
The Wilkinson Family
LaSelva Beach, CA

"Love is the highest goal to which humans can aspire and that our salvation is through love."-Victor Frankl, Philosopher

The Tudas Family

Columbus, OH

Wishing you a lifetime of Joy.

The Eki's

Gresham, OR

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.

The Cashion Family

Tullahoma, TN

Delight thyself also in the Lord; And He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.-Psalm 37:4

The Anderson Family

Avon Park, FL


A half a world away
Sometimes it seems we're so far apart
But a half a world away
Is not to far for a journey of the heart.

My little one, my bundle of joy
I'm waiting for you
My precious daughter, my baby girl
I know you're waiting, too.

A half a world away
A child waits for a family of her own
While a half a world away
A family waits to bring her home.

My little one, my bundle of joy
I'm whispering a prayer
My precious daughter, my baby girl
I hope to soon be there.

I hope that we will no longer be
A half a world away.

The Niccum Family
Lake Milton, OH


May you always be proud of: Who you are, Where you are from, And the love given to you!

The Owens Family

Florissant, Missouri


"Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall all get there someday."-Pooh's Little Instruction Book

The Baibak Family

Northville, MI


Dear Little One, In your life, we hope you always have faith!

"Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."-Hebrews 11:1

The Perry Family

Chula Vista, CA

No comments: