Saturday, February 24, 2007

February 24, 2007

#83
"Into everyone's life a little rain must fall, but just remember that God is the umbrella that protects us all"....

The Wood Family
Moss Point, MS


"May God grant you the Serenity to accept the things you cannot change, The Courage to change the things you can, and the Wisdom to know the difference."

The Jacob Family
Anoka, MN


Be who you are and say what You feel, because those who mind Don't matter and those who matter Don't mind.~Dr. Seuss

Best Wishes,
The Fritz Family
St. Louis, MO

I love this little child. And it is not a slight thing, When this little child-So fresh from God-Loves us!~Charles Dickens

The Hanson Family
Olathe, Kansas

Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east and from the west I will gather you; I will say to the north, "Give them up," and to the south, "Do not withhold; bring my sons from far away and my daughters from the end of the earth."~Isaiah 43:5-6

The Pierce Family

Green, OH


The Purpose of Life.....is a life of Purpose.~Robert Byrne

The LeBlancs


....the greatest of these if Love (1 Corinthians 13:13)

May your life always be filled with love.....the love of friends, family, and God.

Sherry and Richie Orsborne

Portland, TN

1 comment:

Mary D said...

Hope you guys have a safe trip home!! I'm expecting to see lots of pictures!! Mary